NO-VA Membership Agreement (hereafter "Agreement") contains the complete terms and conditions between FLC Enterprise LTD(hereafter "Company") and Members definition of which is defined below) of the NO-VA Service provided by the Company.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these Terms and Conditions, "member" refers to customers who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions and completed the membership registration process prescribed by the Company.
- In these Terms and Conditions, "member information" refers to information disclosed by a member to the Company, the member's transaction history, etc.
- "Member information" refers to information disclosed by a member to the Company, the member's transaction history, etc.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to customers wishing to become members, as well as all members who have already completed the registration process.
Article 2. Registration
- Membership Approval
(1) Users who have completed the Company's prescribed registration process are considered to have been approved as members.
(2) When following the registration process, any customers who are unable to understand the contents of these Terms and Conditions, due to them being a minor, student, mentally disabled, etc. shall not be allowed to become a member. Customers with a mental disability are kindly requested to contact our support team.
(3) The registration process must be followed by the actual person applying for membership. Please note that customers registering by proxy may not be able to make use of the services.
(4) Membership may be refused for customers who have had their membership revoked in the past, or for any other reason deemed by the Company as making the customer unsuitable for membership.
Examples of inappropriate customers:
・Members who have published their own advertising material on the Company's advertising media.
・Members whose purpose was to promote their own sites to customers.
- Input of Membership Information
When following the registration process, please read the data input instructions carefully. Make sure to enter the required data items correctly, using the prescribed data input form. Special symbols, old-style kanji, roman numerals, etc. are not allowed when entering data. Please note that if you use any of these disallowed characters by mistake, you may be unable to use the services.
- Password Management
(1) Passwords must be used only by the member, and must not be transferred or loaned to any third parties.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their own passwords, by changing them periodically so they do not become known to third parties, etc.
(3) Any declaration of intent made by a third party to the Company, using a member's password, is considered as a declaration of intent by said member. The member shall then be personally liable for any incurred payments, etc. caused by this declaration of intent.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully first before following the registration process.
A customer's registration process is deemed as complete once all the following steps have been executed:
(1) The customer submits an application for membership.
(2) The Company sends a provisional application e-mail to the customer, acknowledging the application.
(3) The customer reads the terms and conditions once again by following the URL contained in the acknowledgment e-mail.
(4) The customer makes a definitive registration.
(5) The customer makes the prescribed payment for the system service fees (via bank transfer or credit card).
(6) The Company notifies the customer of their membership approval.
- Submission of Proof of ID
The Company assigns only one account per member.
In order to manage this policy, the Company asks members to submit a proof of ID within one month from the day that their membership is approved. Please note that the Company shall not be able to make commission payments to members who have not submitted a proof of ID.
Valid proofs of ID: Passport, driver's license, or My Number ID card (only proofs with photo ID accepted)
- Commission Payments
Please refer to the Company's site for information on payment terms for commissions.
The Company provides members with affiliate agency tools and services developed and managed in-house. These tools and services enable members to use the Company's affiliate services easily, from their own websites, etc.
Customers who have canceled their membership in the past may not re-register for 180 days from their cancellation date.
Also, once re-registration is complete, system service fees shall not be eligible for a refund.
Article 3. Changes
- Members must notify the Company, as quickly as possible, of any changes in the information supplied to the Company, such as their name, address, etc.
Article 4. Membership Cancellation
Members are asked to complete their own membership cancellation process. Cancellations cannot be processed by proxy.
Article 5. Revocation of Membership
- The Company may revoke a membership if a member is considered to have supplied false information during the registration process, or for any other reason deemed as inappropriate behavior for a member.
(1) Making illegal use of a membership number and password.
(2) Causing obstruction to the Company's business, by falsifying information on the Company's website, sending harmful computer programs, etc.
(3) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of products handled by the Company.
(4) Any other behavior that violates these Terms and Conditions.
Article 6. Handling of Membership Information
- The Company shall not disclose member information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the member, excluding when it is based on legal requirements, or any other exceptional cases.
- Member information may be used by the Company in order to provide services to its members, improve the content of the services, promote use of the services, and ensure the correct and smooth operation of the services.
- The Company may provide information to members (including advertisements) via electronic newsletters or any other methods. Members who do not wish to receive this information may state this preference using a method prescribed by the Company to stop receiving said information. However, delivery of information that must be supplied to members as part of the operation of the Services cannot be stopped by a member.
Article 7. Prohibition Clauses
Members must not exhibit any of the following behaviors:
- Violating the laws and regulations, these Terms and Conditions, the important notes on how to use the Services, etc.
- Causing damage to the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company or third parties.
- Any behavior that may cause a negative influence on the body and mind of young people, or any other behavior that goes against the public order and morals.
- Any behavior that causes trouble or discomfort to other users or third parties.
- Entering false information.
- Sending or posting harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
- Illegally accessing the Company's servers or other computers.
- Transferring, loaning, or sharing passwords with third parties.
- Sending persistent claims and complaints with regard to the operation of the Company.
- Conducting commercial activities of other companies with a similar business to the Company, or inviting affiliates to join other companies with a similar business to the Company.
- Acting as a proxy or agent for completing the registration process on behalf of a member, with or without their consent.
- Making changes to the Company's advertising material, affiliate links, or any other specified conditions.
- Coercing, petitioning, or requesting for third parties to access partner web sites, etc. solely for the purpose of earning commission. Also, publishing information that may cause misunderstanding among third parties, or selling, distributing, publicizing, etc. any materials, manuals, etc. that promote any of the illegal behaviors stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Granting incentives (special points on own sites, etc.) to third parties, without the Company's consent, in exchange for enticing those third parties to access partner websites.
- Any behavior that may be deemed as an illegal means for earning commission, either exhibited by a member on their own or in conspiracy with a third party, such as pretending that a condition for triggering a commission has been met, etc.
- Displaying adverts on media other than the media agreed by a member with the Company.
- Any behavior that violates, or promotes the violation of, the laws and regulations, or any behavior related to these that causes trouble to the Company or third parties.
- Sending spam.
Sending publicity via spam through e-mail, writing in bulletin boards, or using any methods related to these.
- Continuing to display advertising material or any other affiliate link codes after a membership cancellation.
- Infringing on patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademarks, copyright, portrait rights, or any other legal rights.
- The same person or organization making multiple membership registrations (excluding special cases approved by the Company).
- Multiple people registering as one person.
- Contacting the Company's payment agencies directly.
- Any other behavior deemed by the Company as being inappropriate.
Article 8. Service Interruption, Suspension, etc.
- In order to ensure good operation of the services, the Company may suspend provision of the Services, in whole or in part, and without notice, in any of the following cases:
(1) If necessary for conducting regular or emergency system maintenance work.
(2) If the system becomes overloaded.
(3) If the operation of the system becomes difficult due to a fire, power outage, obstruction from a third party, etc.
(4) For any other reason deemed by the Company as making it unavoidable to stop the system.
Article 9. Service Changes/Termination
If deemed necessary, the Company may change or terminate services at any time, in whole or in part, and without notice.
Article 10. Commission Payments
- The Company calculates the commission earned by
members on the last day of every month. Members may
invoice the Company for the payment of this
commission, from the last day of the following month
onward. However, if the amount of the commission earned
is less than € 40, this commission shall be deferred to the following month onward.
- Commission is calculated based on the stipulations stated by the Company on the Company's website. Members shall be liable for covering any handling fees incurred with financial institutions, payment agencies, etc., in relation to the payment of commissions.
- Commission shall be paid to a member's designated account, within 5 business days from the date that the member invoices the Company using the prescribed invoicing process.
- If a payment cannot be completed due to problems in a member's registered information, said member shall be liable for covering any handling fees incurred with a financial institution or payment agency in relation to the return of funds.
- 5. Any tax processing required in relation to the commission payments outlined in this article must be performed in line with taxation laws or any other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 11. Disclaimer
- The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused to members by interruptions, delays, suspensions, loss of data, or illegal access to data on the system, due to faults in the networks, computers, etc., or for any other damages caused in relation to the Company's services.
- The Company does not guarantee that the e-mails and content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. do not contain any harmful elements such as computer viruses, etc.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused to third parties due to a member's violation of these Terms and Conditions, etc.
Article 12. Forced Membership Registration Cancellation by the Company
- The Company may delete a member's registration and cancel their membership, without obtaining prior consent, in any of the cases below:
(1) If deemed that contacting a member via e-mail is impossible, after more than three failed attempts have been made for delivering e-mails to the member's e-mail address, etc.
(2) If a member has not earned any commission for two years, or if the Company deems that a member has essentially ceased to be active for two consecutive years.
(3) If the Company learns about the death of a member.
(4) If the Company learns that an order of seizure, provisional seizure, provisional injunction, compulsory execution, auction, disposition for failure to pay, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, voluntary liquidation, liquidation, action for dishonored bills, etc. has been issued against a member.
Article 13. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
The Company may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The Company may also stipulate additional terms and conditions to supplement these Terms and Conditions ("Supplementary Terms and Conditions"). Any updates or supplements to these Terms and Conditions shall come into effect from the moment that the updated (supplemented) versions are published on the Company's prescribed website. In this case, members must adhere to the stipulations of these updated (supplemented) versions.
Article 14. Intellectual Property Rights of the Company's Website
- The intellectual property rights in relation to the pages, screens, information, and any other data published on the Company's website, are owned by the Company unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Any person that is given the right to view, reproduce, print, or distribute data from the Company's website, with prior permission from the Company, must adhere to the following conditions:
"All the services and products displayed on the Site may be protected rights owned by NO-VA or any other by intellectual property rights. Also, licenses may not have been granted for use in these Terms and Conditions of Use. Any data that is printed or downloaded from the Site must not be edited or changed, through the deletion of identification symbols or descriptions, etc. The Site must not be used for the purpose of exhibiting any illegal, abusive, slanderous, obscene, or threatening behavior."
(i) The data must be used only for the purpose of providing information.
(ii) The data must be used only for non-commercial purposes.
(iii) If reproducing the data, in whole or in part, the following copyright notice must always be included:
- Some names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles, or phrases displayed on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by NO-VA or third parties, and used under license by NO-VA, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
On the majority of the Site, prior to their use, these trademarks are clearly denoted by an appropriate trademark symbol such as ®, TM, or similar indicator to denote NO-VA's ownership. However, the display of trademarks on pages on the Site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to any particular person.
Any unauthorized downloading, retransmission, reproduction, or modification of trademarks or content may constitute a violation of statutory laws, common laws, trademark laws, or copyright laws, and could be subject to legal action.
Article 15 (Applicable Laws)
- The Company does not issue any refunds for member service fees.
- Members may request a refund for system service fees from the Company, as long as the member completes the membership cancellation process within 21 days from the date of registration (except when the member has completed a re-registration).
Article 16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The legal relationship between the Company and its members, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Cyprus.
- Any litigation arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the Cyprus.
- Please note that the laws of Japan (the Specified Commercial Transactions Law, etc.) do not apply to members with Japanese nationality.
- Printed documents shall not be delivered for the purpose of online registrations. If you require any printed documentation, please print out and store the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
Copyright c 2018 NO-VA Akropoleos, 93 VASILIA BUILDING,
Flat/Office 103 Aradippou, 7101, Larnaca, Cyprus. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, all screens, information, and any other material on this website is in full ownership by NO-VA
Any persons with the rights of viewing, copying, printing, distributing any material on this website is bound under the following:
- The material may only be used in the sole purpose of providing information to others.
- The material may only be used for non-commercial use.
- If any of the material is to be copied before usage, all copyright information must be included.
All services and products offered on this website may be protected as intellectual property rights of NO-VA and may not be granting usage license for it in this Agreement. Any material downloaded or printed from the website must include any trademarks or explanations, and may not be altered. This site may also not be used to facilitate illegal, fraudulent, slandering, obscene, or menace purposes.